Part-Time Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) works in a dynamic Customer Contact Center which supports the ecommerce team for Eastern Mountain Sports & Bob's Stores. Whether on the phone, email or via live chat, it is imperative the CSR communicates professionally and effectively while addressing a variety of customer inquiries. In many instances, the CSR is the last point of contact for our customers, so ensuring a genuine, positive and memorable experience is very important.
A variety of schedules are available to cover day, evening and weekend shifts, including holidays, between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00 pm, seven days a week.
- Satisfy customers’ expectations, every time.
- Possess sufficient product knowledge to understand product assortment features and benefits and comfortably converse with customers.
- Receive and input Customer Orders through our ecommerce channel.
- Execute department processes and procedures to provide timely and accurate delivery of products and services to our customers.
- Provide feedback on aspects of Customer interaction to the Customer Service Leadership team.
- Report site and systems problems/enhancements.
- Work quickly to gain knowledge of all retail services and product categories at Eastern Mountain Sports and Bob's Stores.
- A genuine desire to serve customers and make a positive impact on the business.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently get to the heart of what a customer needs and wants.
- Has the knowledge, skills, and personality to satisfy customer needs and optimize sales.
- Enjoys the challenge negotiating obstacles and solving problems.
- Is detail oriented, organized, and can multi-task to ensure no customer is left behind.
- Has previous experience in a retail or eCommerce environment.
- Can learn and navigate various software applications with ease and speed.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, with a strong focus on Excel and Word.
- Experience using Google Apps (Gmail) or a similar business application.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.