Bob's Stores is looking for a PT Cleaning Associate in our Patchogue, NY location. This is a 4-5 day a week position, 3 hours per day. Morning availability is a must.
See details below and Apply today!
Bob's Stores is a Northeast retailer of branded apparel and footwear and is synonymous with terrific brands, great value and great service. With 30 locations in numerous states, our agenda is loaded with great stuff to excite both our customers and our associates. Enjoy working with a diverse team where exceptional efforts are recognized and rewarded in a job that is fun, fast and casual? Then apply now!
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
Daily Routine (To be completed in the AM)
- Clean Vestibule, Dust/Damp Mop VCT and clean Glass as needed.
- Customer Restrooms – clean toilet bowls, seats, urinals, including under the rims, mirrors, sinks, and tile using a disinfectant cleaner. Sweep and damp mop the floors. Empty garbage and sanitary disposal containers and replace with new liner.
- Dust Mop all VCT - working front of the store to the back, including the fitting room.
- Split the store into 3 sections – Damp Mop 1 arear per day, repeating rotation of cleaning once all sections have been completed. Scuff marks should be removed as the mopping is being done.
- Vacuum carpet on sales floors, front to back of store, making sure that the carpet is free from foreign objects, such as clips, tags, paper, etc.
- Clean Employee Restrooms - clean toilet bowls, seats, urinals, including under the rims, mirrors, sinks, and tile using a disinfectant cleaner. Sweep and damp mop the floors. Empty garbage and sanitary disposal containers and replace with new liner.
- Complete additional cleaning tasks as time allows and at management discretion.
Previous Work Experience: Prior cleaning experience in a retail environment is preferred.Physical Requirements: Vision, speech, and hearing. Bending, lifting, which are required for the movement of cleaning equipment. Lift and carry up to 25 pounds on a regular basis. Operate various equipment – hand tools requiring manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (Able to work 12-15 hours per week (based on employment classification and business needs) including weekends, and holidays – flexible availability is required.
Primary Performance Measures:
- Consistent completion of daily tasks.
- Store visits by Area Manager or DM that meet company cleanliness standards.
- Audit results
- Bob's Stores, a member of the SDI USA, LLC family also operating Eastern Mountain Sports, is an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.