Shipping and Receiving Assistant
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented Shipping and Receiving Assistant who will support all aspects of shipping and receiving operations for our Fulfilment Centre. This role may also support inventory as needed. This is a part-time role, approximately 24 hours per week.
- Assist receiving department in the receipt of inbound product
- Work with the Inventory and QA departments to ensure a timely flow of goods
- Work with FedEx and UPS on a daily basis
- Help in the packing and shipping of outbound goods
- Inventory cycle counts or other duties as determined by the Inventory Specialist
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Attention to detail is of the utmost importance
- Strong mathematical ability is essential
- Some warehouse / receiving experience desired
- Oracle or Excel knowledge desired
- A positive attitude and be a strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment