Sr. Paid Search Analyst
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate, highly analytical Senior Paid Search Analyst. The position will be responsible for supporting Blue Nile’s paid search accounts, and responsibilities will include strategic planning, campaign management, account optimization, keyword research, writing copy, performance reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience managing paid search ads for a large online business or conversion-oriented ad agency, managing Google and Bing Search and Shopping accounts, six figure monthly budgets and tens of thousands of keywords. The successful candidate is ambitious, willing to roll-up their sleeves, and won’t stop until the goal is achieved. He or she is passionate about paid search and up to speed on latest trends in search marketing.
- Monitor and analyze paid search campaigns and make regular, proactive changes to improve performance
- Own weekly and monthly reports on program performance to drive insights and recommendations
- Audit SEM content, including adcopy and landing pages, and implement recommendations for optimizations
- Develop and execute frequent tests to find optimal ways to balance portfolio, improve profitability, and find innovative ways to grow the program.
- Responsible for understanding and pro-actively addressing trends, or changes to products, algorithms or market influences;
- Manage relationships with the SEM engines/platforms.
- Communicate to manager the details of the programs on a regular basis.
- Identify areas for growth for paid search campaigns and report on results of these areas
- Ownership of bidding using third party bidding platform
- Build out an account from end to end (keywords, ads, campaigns, settings)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience managing large paid search campaigns
- Experience with retail commerce is strongly preferred
- Experience managing budgets exceeding $100k monthly
- Hands on experience working directly in the Google and Bing engines
- Proficient with Adwords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Hands on experience with both text ads and PLA’s is required
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills required
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel reporting and analytical tools (filters, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount