Bench Jeweler I
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for passionate and talented Bench Jewelers with experience in jewelry manufacturing or people with applicable skills looking for a new career. Placement and pay will depend on experience.
Responsibilities Depend on Experience, Including:
- Sizing gold, silver, and platinum jewelry
- Assembling gold or platinum heads into rings
- Setting round and fancy stones in gold, silver, and platinum jewelry
- Strong work ethic with exceptional commitment to quality
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work seasonal mandatory overtime including early start times, holidays, weekends, etc.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount