Sr. Manager, Customer Care Operations
At Blue Nile, we are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Manager, Operations who will have responsibility for overseeing all Ireland Operations, including Customer Care, Payroll, and Fulfilment Centre teams in our Dublin facility.
- Manage, develop and retain an exceptional unified, team of diversely skilled jewellers and customer service professionals
- Drive continuous improvement of all Operations – evaluating and improving systems, procedures and processes to ensure that they are efficient, productive and consistent
- Ensure team and site capacity is sufficient to handle growing volumes, especially during peak volume periods
- Oversee employee training programs, with a focus on employee performance and development
- Manage facilities, forging and maintaining relationships with outside contractors
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other Blue Nile departments and with outside suppliers, both locally and globally
- Conduct one-to-one meetings with direct reports, providing positive and constructive feedback
- Display excellent judgement, accountability and flexibility
- Escalation point for all operational issues
- Prepare, analyse and report on site metrics
- Model behavior that supports change and continuous improvement, in line with company goals and values
- Educated to degree level
- 5+ years management experience in a high-performance, fast-paced environment
- A motivational leader who inspires teams to deliver high performance.
- Resilient and analytical leader who can problem solve creatively
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to scheduling needs, particularly during retail peak seasons