Sr. Product Manager
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a natural bias towards execution: someone who loves turning great ideas into action. We are data-driven and want someone who can create a compelling analytical case, but at the same time, demonstrate customer empathy and solid instincts. As the product manager, it’s your job to inspire and influence the team by articulating and continuously reinforcing the product vision.
You’ll help define and influence Blue Nile’s product strategy and ensure the delivery of successful, new customer focused products. You'll work closely with your peers in engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and customer support.
In this role, you will:
- Concept and design innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition and growth
- Design, implement, analyze, and optimize
- Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data driven iteration
- Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to create solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals.
- Proactively problem solve. You will root out ambiguity and challenges before anyone else notices and bulldoze through potential roadblocks in advance.
- Build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in product management or program management in an Agile environment
- 5+ years consumer web or mobile products preferred
- Experience with AB testing
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters
- High energy and a positive outlook with the passion to make things better at every opportunity
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to work closely with engineers
- Deep analytical skills. Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products a plus
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount