Quest Designer, World of Warcraft
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and experienced game designer for the World of Warcraft team.
This position will involve the creative design and technical implementation of quest and narrative content. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in game design, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, boundless creativity, a strong visual aesthetic, extensive knowledge of World of Warcraft, and a longstanding passion for playing games.
- Extensive content creation experience. Ideally someone who has creatively owned complete implementations from concept to delivery.
- Strong writing and character development skills.
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience playing World of Warcraft, and a deep understanding of its history and characters.
- Absolute passion for playing and making computer games.
- 3 years or more of game design experience, preferably on MMO / RPG centric content.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing, and / or mentoring others
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.