Production Infrastructure Project Manager - Temp
The Story and Franchise Development Infrastructure Project Manager role will be tasked with a wide range of duties including managing people, overseeing tool and pipeline development, as well as fostering communication between departments within Story and Franchise Development (SFD) regarding our tracking software and workflows.
- Manage day to day tasks and schedule for SFD Production database development team
- Oversee production tool development and programming as well as all new design and implementation
- Manage the process of receiving and prioritizing new development requests from multiple, diverse stakeholders while considering the overall needs of the organization
- Provide hands-on support when needed in areas like training, documentation, developing implementation strategy, testing & QA
- Effectively reconcile system and process requirements with end-user requirements when evaluating new pipeline design for development
- Source and support power users within SFD and actively communicate with stakeholders.
- Experience managing and developing people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and adept in communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in technical project management, production pipeline development, or related area within Games, Feature Film, or TV
- Shotgun experience preferably in a VFX, Post-Production or Animation pipeline
- Ability to be flexible, patient, and resilient, but not be afraid to ask questions and challenge ideas in pursuit of the best solution
- Excellent task management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to evaluate new process and infrastructure from both a bottom up and top down perspective
- Able to create workflows or tools in new unfamiliar areas
- Exposure to production accounting
- Expert proficiency in Excel
Job Status: Temporary
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.