Assistant Digital Marketing Manager (Temp)
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Marketing team. As an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll contribute to the voice of Blizzard Games across all digital platforms by driving best-in-class content across digital touchpoints, including web, social media, video, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience contributing to and executing digital marketing plans from start to finish: from executing on creative briefs and tracking goals to posting on social media and pulling data for reporting.
The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager should be highly-organized, a creative thinker and passionate about gaming, technology, and social media.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Managers to build and execute campaigns that cover all digital platforms (web, social, video, etc.).
- Help project manage campaigns to deliver content custom tailored for social media platforms and our community.
- Manage the content calendar for assigned franchises, including copywriting, asset tracking, flighting, and posting.
- Engage the community through post replies and social listening.
- Identify and track opportunities for user-generated content and surprise and delight opportunities.
- Monitor social accounts and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation. Familiarity with Sprinklr a plus.
- Act as a public-facing representative of Blizzard and communicate on behalf of game franchises across multiple channels.
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management.
- Represent the voice of our players in internal conversations.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of social/digital marketing experience.
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Passion for gaming, a love for the Blizzard brand and a strong knowledge of gaming audience segments.
- Appetite for all things digital and social – developing innovative campaigns leveraging the newest tech across platforms - and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences