Program Manager, Mobile
The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
With millions of active users per month from over 230 countries, Blizzard is a massive, global destination. We are looking for a Program Manager to join our fast-paced Mobile development team and help us take our widely-used mobile apps to the next level!
This position is part of the Battle.net Client Team that owns product vision and execution for the iOS and Android apps. We believe that our mobile apps provide a great way to extend engagement with your friends, games, and Blizzard. We value program managers with product management experience, exceptional creativity, strong communication skills, the ability to think quickly, excellent problem-solving skills, and passion for delivering world-class software and entertainment experiences.
Does the idea of owning the execution and future product vision for Blizzard’s mobile apps spark your imagination? If so, we might be looking for you.
- Learn - Understand what our customers and competitors are doing and why. Analyze performance in the marketplace for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Develop Roadmaps - Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal. Develop and guide the roadmap to set priorities to capture maximum business benefit while maintaining focus on creating the best experience for our gamers.
- Design Features – Work closely with our design, engineering and game team to develop new mobile features that delight users, have a great technical foundation, are easy to support, and deliver on the key performance metrics and goals of our business.
- Own Schedules and Process – Partner with engineering to create schedules and own all commitments and operational plans. Anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus technical constraints. Champion continuous improvements to maximize process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Champion transparency - Communicate project status and roadmap to varied audiences: project teams upstream and downstream, group and department leadership, game team stakeholders.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a program manager, product manager, or similar shipping widely used customer-facing products or mobile applications
- Experience simultaneously running multiple projects through the full software development life-cycle
- Experience implementing, championing, and working with Agile development methodologies and tools
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Passion for gaming industry and community
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.