Senior Program Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Program Manager to join our Human Resources team. The individual in this role will, lead key strategic initiatives and will be responsible for end-to-end ownership of global HR programs including planning, delivery, and adoption. This position will interface closely with leaders, business stakeholders, the HR team and the business to deliver people solutions for Blizzard.
- Define the HR roadmap for the upcoming year. Identify owners, ricks & opportunities and drive to successful completion, year over year
- In partnership with HR Leadership, create and own the HR goals and goal status for the year
- Successfully deliver on highly visible projects of strategic importance to the organization
- Serve as the day-to-day cross-functional project owner for cross-functional project teams
- Perform all project management activities from project discovery through post-implementation efforts, including definition and management of milestones, requirements, process mapping, work plan, resources, vendors, budget, scope, issues and risks, change, and stakeholders
- Develop status reporting and communicate effectively and proactively to all levels of the organization regarding status, schedules, risks, issues, etc.
- Proactively identify and communicate risks or issues that might impede assigned projects and develop mitigation plans or solutions to resolve
- Develop communications, policies, FAQs and content for the HR leader
- Dive deep into existing HR processes and develop innovative improvement ideas for both current process challenges and future problems we will encounter with scale
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related area
- 6+ years of experience in HR or program/project management
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience working independently in a global ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to earn trust and build relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!