Mid/Senior UI Designer - Unannounced Project
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
Do you geek out on user flows, visual communication, hierarchy of information, as well as pixel-perfect layouts, accessibility, readability, and all other things connected to successful User Interfaces in games?
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. If you're a highly motivated and experienced UI Designer, then come work with us and help us craft something extraordinary.
- Generate UI designs that support both gameplay goals and improve the player experience in the form of mockups, interactive prototypes, and other visual designs.
- Set up interface layouts in an optimal structure and collaborate with engineers to ensure your features are implemented functionally complete.
- Work closely with our UI artists to establish feature design and usability requirements while supporting the standards of our art direction.
- Adhere to existing patterns of interaction and visual language.
- Continually iterate and polish work based on feedback from leads and team members.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer, interaction designer, or similar on public products.
- A portfolio that clearly shows examples of detailed user flows or prototypes you have created for UI screens, as well as your visual design ability.
- Capacity to provide clear design direction and actionable feedback to team members.
- Attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Self-starter with excellent follow-through.
- High level knowledge of implementing UI layouts in XML-like formats.
- Experience designing interfaces for a variety of platforms and control schemes.
And yeah, you will need these things to apply
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills. Only online work submissions, please. (e.g. website, blog or online album).
- Ability to work full-time onsite at Blizzard Entertainment’s HQ in Irvine, California.
- Willingness to complete a test if requested to do so.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.