Post Production Supervisor, Broadcast
Blizzard is looking for an experienced Post Production Supervisor for the Post Production Department in Burbank. The right candidate must have an expert level understanding of the post-production process from concept to delivery. Great technical, organizational and communication skills, technical post related problems solving experience, expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Creative Suite, and multi-format Post workflows/content management are a must. The ability to exercise ingenuity, empathy, and make tough decisions while maintaining clarity of information and good channels of communication between the producer, editors and the Post Production Manager.
- Create, maintain, and communicate post-production schedule while closely working with production and editorial to ensure correct delivery requirements are met
- Oversee post department/ staff and workflow
- Coordinate delivery of video and still assets for large scale live event broadcast
- Provide technical support for editors
- Work with Post Production Manager to handle internal and external resources to deliver the projects on time
- Book all post-production sessions
- Supervise the post-production process through editorial, sound mix, color correction, QC and creation of deliverables and distribution
- Manage the review process to ensure the highest quality deliverables
- Support budget planning and allocation within department
- 5+ years of experience is similar role
- Expert knowledge of the full post-production process
- Expert level understanding of the operation and limitations of most major NLEs. E.g. Media Composer and Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong scheduling, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and people skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management and production personnel
- Financial and budget management experience
- Strong understanding of Productions Cameras, (Red, ARRI, Sony AS7, Cannon C300)
- Strong understanding file-based workflows, codecs and compressions schemes for Broadcast and Social deliverables,
- Ability to work under a tight deadline for a fast production turn-around
- Proven working knowledge of data management systems. MAM / PAM solutions and workflows.
- Strong understanding of LFT solutions (BOX, DROPBOX, ASPERA)
- A passion for video gaming & Esports
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!