Recruiter (1 year contract)
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. The ideal candidate will have extensive professional experience recruiting information and online technologies professionals. Contract status will be revisited after 1 year.
- Be responsible for organizing Blizzard’s recruitment activities, sourcing candidates and managing job openings across multiple disciplines.
- Determine open positions and job requirements, screen applications and follow up with hiring managers, conduct pre-screening interviews, support function for hiring managers, maintain an up-to-date recruitment database, and coordinate with and provide updates for external and internal applicants.
- Proactively source passive candidates, facilitate the interview and candidate selection process, and ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements, generate and post job descriptions, and implement proactive recruitment strategies.
- Effectively monitor staffing projections, turnover trends, and talent gaps.
- Strive to match a candidate's personality to Blizzard culture.
- Complete all necessary documentation to satisfy required legal, staffing department and company record keeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in high-tech or gaming industry
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, a skilled conversationalist, and possess superb organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent in Korean and English
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Knowledge and passion for Blizzard Entertainment games
- In-depth knowledge of major players in web/online, mobile, information systems, and related industries
- Experience using jobvite or other recruiting tools