Senior QA Game Tester
- Take ownership of multiple large features and guide testing group through tasks and hands on testing
- Coach and mentor junior testers on development practices, focusing on test strategy, test planning, risk assessment and test case creation
- Help Lead create test plans encompassing all functions and data of a feature
- Identify process improvements and work others to enact them
- Support Test Lead in communication with partner studios, driving game quality from concept through release
- Ability to generate and present data-driven reports
- Advocate quality player experiences in the face of opposition
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years Quality Assurance, PC and/or console testing, application testing, or equivalent.
- Test automation experience a plus
- Experience testing games with an in-game economy and free to play model
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable industry experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft office suite.
- PS4 Neighborhood and Xbox 1 Manager.
- Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Bug Database and Project Management software (Web based and Standalone applications).
- Development Diagnostic tools for next gen consoles.
- Certification and TRC general knowledge.
- Passion about games and game development a plus.
- Candidates should be an experienced QA Tester with excellent written and verbal communication skills and some technical understanding of games and game development.