• Write, organize, and maintain high-quality documentation and tutorials for internal Tech and Tools
• Collaborate with tech and content owners in creating clear and concise documentation for both new and existing users of the internal technology
• Identify and develop documentation and learning resources for the company
• Create company Terminology Guide - document how technical terminology is used in the studio.
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills
• Two plus years of experience writing software documentation and samples
• Able to understand, interpret, and explain complicated concepts
• Able to write easy-to-follow instructions
• Experience editing existing documentation for content and accuracy
• Game development background / knowledge
• C++, C# etc.
• Working knowledge of Maya, Perforce, Surface, or other game development tools
• Bachelor s degree in computer science