Associate 3D Artist (Temp)
- Create and modify optimized organic and hard-surface 3D assets
- Unwrap and modify UVs for 3D assets
- Create and modify textures and materials
- Familiarity with the PBR pipeline and texture mapping
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Must be located in Los Angeles
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong understanding of current art pipelines for game development
- Ability to generate clean and efficient models at a fast pace
- Strong artistic ability to visualize final products with sometimes minimal concept art
- Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits
- Efficient organization and communication skills and ability to prioritize and execute ideas within a schedule
- Excellent technical and artistic problem solving skills
- Must have a relevant 3D art portfolio to apply
- 1+ years experience modeling and texturing for games.