ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the guidance of Art Director, Creative Director and Marketing Manager, compose high quality screen shots, character renders and other necessary art assets for marketing campaigns
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high quality consumer facing visuals.
- Communicate and problem solve with studio leadership, discipline leads and other members of the art team where applicable towards the creation of high-quality screenshots/visuals
- Work with and suggest improvements to existing screenshot tools and pipelines.
- Design marketing graphics, as well as responsive multi-device online marketing assets for web, social, and mobile use
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed on a project basis
- In addition, qualified candidates should have a strong understanding of current and next gen game pipelines and associated technology and software. A portfolio/demo reel demonstrating an ability to create high quality in-game visuals and/or marketing materials is required.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing marketing related materials
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent compositional and artistic skill and a knowledge of graphic, visual and stylistic trends in art, film and games
- Layout and Graphic Design expertise required
- Strong background in traditional/fundamental art principles including: excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, composition, lighting, and realistic character posing skills.
- A core understanding of basic lighting
- Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns
- A keen eye for capturing dynamic screenshots of in-game “moments”
- Ability to create high resolution renders employing dynamic lighting and posing and minimal yet refined retouching
- Experienced user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Experience editing video in Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge and experience using any 3D software
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Able to multi-task and to adapt easily to change