ANZ Marketing Programs Manager
Based out of our Sydney office, we are looking for someone that will be comfortable being in a high energy and fast-paced environment. As the ANZ Marketing Programs Manager, you will play a pivotal role in building and executing regional marketing strategies in support of the region’s business growth objectives. With a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering marketing strategy and programs on time and on budget, in this role you will have an impact on the success of our Australia and New Zealand region. As we continue to grow, you will lead the way in developing marketing programs to help generate pipeline and accelerate customer adoption.
- Build regional strategic marketing plans aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets
- Deliver integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty with customer and prospect organizations. Programs include BlackLine led events, regional sponsorships, executive events, workshops and more to showcase customer success. Own agenda, content creation and promotional materials
- Execute marketing programs and project management from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis
- Work with regional strategic partners to develop joint marketing programs
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams, regional sales and external partners to execute multi-touch programs that support regional objectives and revenue goals
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to regional team
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics and presentations to regional RVP and sales team
- Create regional content, direct marketing, social messaging and local case studies as appropriate
- Look out for opportunities to grow our brand across the region
- Have a relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- 5-7 years Marketing, preferably Field Marketing experience with a minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing B2B software
- Experienced in using CRM and Marketing Automation software, such as Salesforce or Marketo
- Comfortable in a matrix organization and working closely and tightly integrated with cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Proven success in developing and managing demand generation and segmented marketing programs
- Have strong organizational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives, activity tracking and reporting
- Enthusiastic about creating and managing end to end events, online and offline
- Ability to create compelling regional content, with a good eye for editing and proofreading
- Able to be independent with a hands-on approach
- Have a strong understanding of budgeting, accruals and forecasting
- Excellent project and vendor management abilities
- Great team player, positive and proactive
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and can easily adapt to change
- Willingness to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.