SAP Value Engineer
- Work closely with BlackLine Sales, SAP Sales, Product and Services throughout the entire deal lifecycle. Lead the in-depth discovery and engagement aspects of the pursuit through to the final proposal and statement of work.
- Serve as a primary source of enablement for SAP Sales & Presales, educating SAP stakeholders in complimentary value of BlackLine solutions to support and grow the market.
- Lead the BlackLine effort for complex BoM deals and interaction with strategic, key accounts with a focus to drive large deals sizes and transaction volumes.
- Responsible for Solution Consulting support for complex/large Smart Close deals. Includes personally executing/participating in the demo as well as managing Smart Close solution consulting resources.
- Maintain key client relationships established during the sale process to ensure expectations are met throughout delivery and support. Drive the client SAP roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success managers, and the product team.
- Lead Business Value workshops and completing Business Cases that include ROI analysis and Implementation project plans.
- Complete Proof of Concept work when required to accelerate closing of large opportunities.
- Own the ongoing development of our SAP playbook and demonstration environment. Lead the ongoing training to BlackLine’s broader community of Solution Consultants. Work closely with Product, Marketing and Services to assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and help with evangelizing BlackLine’s product.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Experience with SAP Financials
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- Previous enterprise level experience as a Solutions Consultant or end user/administration experience in the BlackLine software.
- Prior experience with SAP Financials
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Ability to travel up to 30%