Sales Enablement Coordinator
- Coordinate annual and monthly training calendar, monitor attendance, and send invitations.
- Schedule 30 and 60 day checkpoints on behalf of sales trainers.
- Manage training materials and resources w/outside vendors and maintain inventory.
- Support efforts to evaluate existing internal sales resource library.
- Maintain an up-to-date library of internal sales resources.
- Support Success Factors administration by assigning and updating onboarding materials.
- Coordinate ad hoc in-person sales training, as needed.
- Assist with coordinating associated travel accommodations for training classes/sessions, as needed.
- Coordinate resources and programming for annual BKO and SKO events.
- Field all inquiries from the sales organization and act as the steward of information and resources.
- Assist with special projects to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience.
- High school graduate.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) and Outlook.
- High level of energy, drive, and initiative.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- College degree.
- Prior experience using and administering a LMS.