Application Support Analyst 2-SolEx
- Coordinate with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical solutions.
- Analyze data in support of proposed projects, business cases, and system requirements.
- Coordinate with customers and/or technical staff to resolve issues with software applications.
- Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards and processes.
- Test, implement, document and maintain software applications.
- Work as a member of a team and provide support for applications.
- Use formalized development methodology to assure that risks to security and business process integrity are identified and mitigated.
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Identify what the customer is trying to accomplish.
- Use available knowledge & resources to provide possible solutions.
- Document client issue in appropriate ticketing systems and document the process of resolution.
- Handle incoming support inquiries evaluate pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options.
- Coordinate with customer, asking the right questions to accurately determine the nature of the inquiry and analyze solutions.
- Communicates effectively to gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Act in accordance with best practices in Information Security and business process integrity.
- Proficient in all Application Support Analyst 1 duties: basic understanding on all functions of the application.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in at least three BlackLine products: Matching, Journals, or Tech.
- Knowledge of SQL database preferred
- 2 + years’ experience with Web applications
- Ability to analyze a problem and direct appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to resolve issues with patience and understanding
- 5+ years prior experience in a technical support position
- Strong technical skills
- College degree preferred but not required
- Any experience with business systems such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, etc. would be a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]