Senior Systems Administrator
- Administer and support Office 365 Exchange, Intune, MCAS, and SharePoint functions.
- Ensure high availability of corporate systems, networks, and services (ITIL preferred).
- Monitor and maintain health, performance, capacity, and security of the infrastructure.
- Script/automate tasks. Maintain and improve efficiency of day to day processes
- Perform software and hardware upgrades of servers.
- Maintain asset management, patch management, identity management, and antivirus tools.
- Work with 3rd party IT Service providers to implement and maintain delivery of IT services.
- Manage corporate IT processes, including user provisioning, software management, licensing.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and escalation point for IT support engineers.
- Adhere to the change management and other established processes and procedures.
- Maintain infrastructure documentation and operational knowledge base.
- Respond to and troubleshoot incidents. Conduct root cause analyses.
- Work with corporate governance teams to support audit activities.
- Participate in team’s on call schedule
- Collaborate with Production Operations, Information Security, and other technical teams
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory (e.g. domains, trusts, GPOs) and commonly used enterprise Microsoft services and applications.
- 5+ years as a Office365, SharePoint, and Intune administrator
- 5+ years as a domain administrator in a Windows environment with 700+ users.
- Demonstrates proficient critical thinking skills.
- Experience managing Exchange-based corporate messaging.
- PowerShell scripting and automation experience.
- Substantial knowledge of IPSec, VPN, remote access and multifactor authentication technologies.
- Working experience with corporate IP telephony systems, audio/video conferencing and presentation technologies (e.g Webex, Goto Meeting, InterCall)
- Expertise in network services and protocols, authentication and encryption technologies.
- Expertise in SCCM or a similar enterprise asset/software/patch management tools.
- Mid/High-level Microsoft and VMWare certifications.
- ITIL v3 certifications