Application Support Analyst
- Coordinate with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical solutions.
- Analyze data in support of proposed projects, business cases, and system requirements.
- Coordinate with customers and/or technical staff to resolve issues with software applications.
- Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards and processes.
- Test, implement, document and maintain software applications.
- Work as a member of a team and provide support for applications.
- Use formalized development methodology to assure that risks to security and business process integrity are identified and mitigated.
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Identify what the customer is trying to accomplish.
- Use available knowledge & resources to provide possible solutions.
- Document client issue and process of resolution.
- Handle incoming support inquiries.
- Ability to analyze a problem and direct appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues with patience and understanding; must be service-oriented
- 2+ years prior experience in a customer support position, with a focus on accounting, financial, or banking applications
- 2+ years Web-based applications experience and related technical knowledge--for example, SQL queries/scripting, MS Office, Ticket Management Systems, resolution of browser issues, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field