Enterprise Marketing Senior Manager, North America
The Enterprise Marketing Team at BlackLine is seeking an energetic, creative, and passionate marketer with great campaign development, management, and execution skills to undertake our new Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing, NA role. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the timely execution of North America campaigns (via paid, owned and earned channels) through strict program management, ultimately contributing to achieving the desired campaign goals & objectives (KPIs).
As the Enterprise Marketing Senior Manager, NA your expertise to help manage, execute & monitor campaigns across multiple channels. In this role, you will leverage your marketing expertise, organizational and leadership skills to help achieve overarching marketing and demand generation goals. You will collaborate closely with cross functional teams or ‘Campaign Architects’ to manage the execution deliverables across multiple campaigns designed to generate pipeline & awareness.
- Work closely with designated cross functional teams, assist with the planning, development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage the execution and launch timelines and project plans of campaigns and tactics to drive opportunities that contribute to sales pipeline
- Manage and execute the strategy and tactics for conferences, trade shows, and field marketing events for the enterprise business.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across marketing, sales and supporting teams to drive end-to-end program results
- Partner with other organizations which contribute to the success of marketing activities (such as Field Marketing, Narrative / Product Marketing Teams, Marketing Operations, Web, Events, Online and PR)
- Manage the development and customization of campaign creatives, assets and content
- Monitor and report metrics, lead account engagement measurements/tracking, and team KPIs - suggestion optimization opportunities
- Measure effectiveness of campaign activities/tactics, providing consistent reporting and outlining quantifiable results including opportunities, pipeline, and revenue
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry analysts and experts, vendors/agencies, and peers/competitors
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, preferably B2B with a technology or software company
- A minimum of 6 years of experience owning Marketing campaigns or programs management experience
- Experience using Project Management applications like Asana, Basecamp, etc.
- Excellent project management and process development skills, proficient in interpreting data and using data to creatively investigate and solve business challenges
- Previous experience developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing campaigns (including digital, social, email, direct mail, events, webinars, etc.)
- Previous experience with direct mail
- Ability to successfully manage and execute multiple projects, priorities, and engagements simultaneously, and attention to detail
- Understanding of Personas and the modern-day buyer’s journey and digital marketing techniques and technologies including LinkedIn, Bing, Google, Content Syndication, (including marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo), etc. mapping content marketing best practices across buyer’s journey.
- Experience in collaborating with and managing marketing agencies and vendors to develop creative assets for marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities
- Team oriented, motivated self-starter with relationship building skills with a positive attitude and passion to learn
- Ability to manage expectations of various stakeholders across the organization
- Previous experience working with database vendor such as Discover.Org/ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.
- Previous hands-on experience working with marketing automation and reporting systems such as Engagio, Biziable and SFDC
- Industry, sales, and/or channel experience a plus