Partner Enablement Director
The Director, Partner Enablement, North America supports the enablement of our growing North America partner ecosystem. The role will focus on advancing our partners’ sales and technical skills to ensure go-to-market readiness and sales success. Specifically, the Director, Partner Enablement, will create, execute and continually fine-tune partner enablement programs to support region go-to-market activities, strategies, and priorities while ensuring consistency with global partner enablement programs and methodologies.
- Advance enablement of North America based partners to support and drive greater partner led and influenced sales
- Collaborate closely with Global Alliance Program Director to contribute to, and align on, enablement program strategy, standards, tools, assets, etc. for the different partner programs at BlackLine (Consultancies, BPOs, Channel, Technology/Solution Partners)
- Adopt global standards to US markets and partners as needed
- Drive development of, and lead successful execution of, enablement programs across all North America partner types
- Develop partner specific enablement plans and drive plan execution in close coordination with the alliance directors that own the partner relationships
- Form strong relationships with regional Alliance Directors
- Drive continuous improvement of enablement program to ensure Partners are field ready to position Blackline’s solution and uncover opportunities
- Onboard and manage practice development relationships with regional and boutique partners
- Forge robust relationships with partners’ sales and services teams to understand what they need to be successful.
- Contribute to channel enablement program strategy and oversee North America channel onboarding experience and go-to-market readiness.
- Work closely with Partner Services team to ensure partner adoption of BlackLine service methodology and rules of engagement
- Help facilitate accelerated sales and technical workshops within region
- Manage Partner Solution Consultant(s) (SC’s) for execution of program as applicable
- Define enablement program for partners’ leverage of their demo instances, leading to their ability to demo to prospects/customers and also their ability to pre-configure their own solutions
- Develop onsite partner based train-the-trainer sessions covering sales, services methodology, and technical skills.
- Drive and coordinate building/hosting lab/demo environments for partners
- Track and manage number of active certified BlackLine North America Partner resources
- Contribute to current partner enablement offerings: portal assets, partner webinars, and regional instructor led-trainings.
- Ensure partner program enablement benefits are realized by partners dependent on their tier per the Program Guide.
- 8+ years’ experience in Partner / Alliance enablement including experience with a variety of partner types preferred (e.g. Big 4, Global SIs, boutiques and Regional SIs, channel partners)
- 5+ years' experience with partner enablement models and execution
- 5+ years’ experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Experience leveraging various learning tools and media to provide optimal learning
- Understanding of ERP, CRM and related application software domains
- Deep understanding of partner go-to-market model
- Strong understanding of business/application consulting. Consulting background is beneficial
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for large professional services / SI organizations
- Practical experience in supporting definition and delivery of solutions
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact initiatives to deliver outcomes
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong executive presence & exceptional communication skills (verbal, written).
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Willingness to travel on as-needed basis primarily across North America, and occasionally globally