SENA Marketing Programs Manager
- Build regional strategic marketing plans aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets
- Deliver integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty with customer and prospect organizations. Programs include BlackLine led events, regional sponsorships, executive events, workshops and more to showcase customer success. Own agenda, content creation and promotional materials.
- Execute marketing programs and project management from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis
- Work with regional strategic partners to develop joint marketing programs
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams, regional sales and external partners to execute multi-touch programs that support regional objectives and revenue goals.
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to regional team
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics and presentations to regional RVP and sales team
- Create regional content, direct marketing, social messaging and local case studies as appropriate
- Look out for opportunities to grow our brand across the region
- Have a relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- 3-4 years of marketing experience in executing and managing marketing campaigns and programs
- Experienced in using CRM and Marketing Automation software, such as Salesforce or Marketo
- Comfortable in a matrix organization and working closely and tightly integrated with cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Have strong organizational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives, activity tracking and reporting.
- Enthusiastic about creating and managing end to end events, online and offline
- Able to be independent with a hands-on approach
- Have a strong understanding of budgeting and accruals
- Excellent project and vendor management abilities
- Great team player, positive and proactive
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and can easily adapt to change
- Willingness to travel