General Ledger Accounting Intern
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare journal entries (e.g. cash, prepaids)
- Prepare month-end account reconciliations
- Pull data and analysis to support quarter-end variance analysis
- Assist with audit requests (e.g. provide support for control testing)
- Assist with the implementation of a new GL reporting tool by identifying use cases and building reports
- Provide administrative support and ad-hoc projects, as needed
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Flexible and ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.