Manager, Talent Acquisition (Technology)
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is a dynamic leadership role that requires expertise and experience in all areas of talent acquisition. In this role, you will lead, coach and build a global team of Talent Acquisition Partners, create and execute long-range plans and short-term strategies to recruit and hire top talent for BlackLine in a competitive, high growth environment. As a leader in TA organization, you will partner with peers in several areas of the company to implement initiatives, create ideas for resource development, optimize candidate selection, network to develop non-conventional sourcing strategies to build and leverage a pool of qualified, diverse talent for open and anticipated positions. You will develop, build and maintain in-depth knowledge and expertise of the competitive marketplace/industry and educate business partners and stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Create, organize, and implement strategic recruitment plans and supporting initiatives to strengthen the overall talent acquisition process and quality of hiring.
- Build, communicate and implement staffing strategies (internal and external) with an emphasis on talent pipeline and feeder-pool development to ensure meeting future workforce needs.
- Provide leadership for a team of recruiting professionals and act as a strong role model, providing mentorship and motivation for growth.
- Develop candidate sourcing strategy utilizing all available tools, including company website, social media, job boards, employee referrals, recruiting tools and agencies/others.
- Design and implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce through cutting edge technology and effective use of all social networking tools, as well as traditional sourcing techniques.
- Build and manage recruitment strategies aligned to annual business goals or specific critical initiatives and forecast hiring needs on a regular basis.
- Partner with Human Resources, Organizational Development and other senior leaders in talent management initiatives.
- Uphold Legal and HR compliance directives. Establish standards, practices, and processes that are fully compliant with EEOC regulations.
- Analyze team’s performance to identify trends and adjust strategies ongoing to maintain a high level of performance.
- Provide talent acquisition reports to senior management, Finance, hiring managers and other key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of the talent profiles needed for the related business units.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5 years in field, 10+ years of total experience
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources and Recruiting
- Minimum of 2 years in a people leader role.
- Experience leading and motivating a team to achieve KPIs (qualitative and quantitative)
- Experience implementing diversity focused sourcing strategies, selection criteria and implementing tools to reduce bias during the selection process.
- Experience in the creation of new processes, evolution of existing processes to increase efficiency and related change management.
- Strong negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to build positive and productive relationships.
- Experience developing and managing employer branding programs.
- Experience with company-wide program implementation.
- Proven track record of sourcing passive talent including leadership and executive level roles.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media and recruiting process workflows.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, you can define priorities and follow through
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines.
- Previous experience implementing or making significant improvements in an ATS solution
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]