Solutions Consulting Enablement Specialist
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing!
At Blackline, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Work, Play and Grow at BlackLine!
Make Your Mark:
BlackLine empowers our team members to be change agents and are always seeking new and innovative ways to solve problems. We are experiencing explosive growth and looking for passionate and talented people to join our team.
BlackLine is seeking an SC Enablement Specialist to drive skills enhancement for the global Pre-Sales organization. The SCES will work closely with SMEs to develop, deliver, and evaluate scalable, world-class learning solutions for new hire onboarding, skill enhancement workshops for existing team members, product training, targeted coaching, organizational events, and new business initiatives. The successful candidate will be highly organized, collaborative, and have strong presentation skills.
- Develop and deliver training for new Solutions Consultants during the onboarding process
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement on new hire sales training
- Participate in and provide coaching during new hire demo evaluations
- Individually coach new and existing Solutions Consultants as identified by SC Leaders
- Support the effort to certify all SCs and SC Leaders on value demos
- In collaboration with our shared services team, conduct a thoughtful needs analysis for new initiatives and translate business needs into high impact learning strategies that enhance people and business performance
- Partner with shared services to evaluate programs, assess learners’ performance, measure impact, and drive iteration of enablement programs based on feedback and results
- Serve as the primary liaison with the Product organization
- Work to SMEs to develop updated content, training, and enablement resources for new product releases
- Coordinate and facilitate enablement sessions for the annual SC Summit
- Curate training solutions for skills enhancement initiatives better served with external resources
- Keep up to date with current trends in Sales Enablement
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience as an enterprise-level Solutions Consultant directly serving customers in a B2B Finance SaaS organization or equivalent experience as a presales enablement professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Understanding of accounting and finance concepts and terminology
- Strong presentation skills with expertise in Demo2Win methodology
- Ability to analyze and synthesize significant amounts of information from multiple sources, with the ability to convert sophisticated technical information into accessible and meaningful information
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Ability to work successfully with both on-site and virtual teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Fast learner with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment
- Adaptable with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Resourceful, with superb attention to detail
- Ability to execute with little supervision
We’re Even More Excited If You Have:
- CPA or related professional accounting certification
- Previous work experience in a corporate accounting function
- Prior experience with BlackLine or other financial software
- Knowledge of and experience applying Adult Learning Principles in corporate learning
Thrive At BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world's most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It’s a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thoughts and perspectives.
- A company that believes in providing the best possible service to its clients and that starts with offering amazing perks to its employees. These perks include 100% coverage for healthcare, vision, and dental, 401(k) matching, ESPP, food, drinks, games, and so much more!
- A culture where BlackLiners’ continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
BlackLine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]