Marketing Operations Specialist, EMEA
The marketing automation specialist is responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance, and reporting on automated marketing programs and email distribution related to BlackLine marketing strategy.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Primary Marketing Operations advisor/expert on outbound campaign delivery for EMEA
- Build, execute and report on outbound marketing and nurture campaigns
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to build, update and analyze the performance of outbound programs and performance.
- Coordinate with Marketing team members to manage outbound programs across multiple territories, industries and client groups
- Create segments mapped to key territories, key domains, industries, and clients.Manage delivery of company and client email campaigns to drive pipeline/revenue and make recommendations for improvements to increase performance and reach
- Assist in implementation and testing of MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) integration processes with 3rd party vendors
- Monitor and report on trends and engagement metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications.
- Train marketing resources on how to run reports and accomplish basic tasks within the MAP
- Continuously improve data intake and management workflows, including list cleansing, list uploads and overall marketing database hygiene
- Maintain the marketing automation system that supports scalable campaign targeting, lead source attribution, and lead scoring
- Support Regional Marketing teams for EMEA events with Cvent and our MAP
- Ad-hoc reporting within Marketo or Salesforce System troubleshooting
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- 2-3 years in demand generation/marketing operations
- B2B marketing background with experience in marketing automation, lead processing (including lead scoring), marketing database, and privacy compliance (GDPR)
- Successful track record of implementing and managing marketing automation systems and associated integrations
- Hands-on experience working with various marketing and sales platforms: Marketo and Salesforce.com experience required
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fires
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated for a fast-paced evolving environment
- Qualification in marketing, business, or computer science desired
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3-5 years
Education: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Marketo or Marketing Automation
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]