- Leads multiple concurrent implementation projects with general direction and standard implementation procedures.
- Drives and manages all implementation milestones to completion within budget, scope, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Creates and maintains thorough documentation throughout the implementation to include billable hours, Salesforce notes/documentation, expense management, etc.
- Communicates with key stakeholders to ensure risk awareness, project progress, set expectations, and define next steps in a timely manner.
- Trains and advises clients to properly use appropriate products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases.
- Coaches and consults with clients to advocate the features and functionality of BlackLine products during configuration in order to obtain buy-in and user adoption.
- Offers recommendations for improving system performance gaps and system options to increase efficiencies and achieve best practice standards.
- Assesses and troubleshoots application issues during the implementation cycle.
- Provides application feedback to Product team in order to enhance or resolve functionality for future releases.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Consulting Services, Client Services and/or Professional Services environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing implementation projects
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in a high-revenue producing environment (eg billing of time and materials)
- Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting to a diverse set of people across groups and organizational levels
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and processes (e.g. month-end close process)
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Salesforce, Accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong technical problem-solving skills
- Effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Ability to lead, own and manage a project
- Ability to prioritize with competing priorities
- Ability to navigate ambiguous or difficult situations or personalities
- Must be proactive and have a sense of urgency
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of staff across the organization in both internal support groups and external client stakeholders
- Two plus years of experience in the audit/accounting industry preferred
- Software background preferred
- Technology background/experience preferred
- Accounting degree/CPA preferred
- Previous experience documenting Business Requirements for software development and technical specifications
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]