- Prospect daily for new logo business and also within the assigned install base accounts.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
- Document daily activity in SalesForce to track performance.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts, implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise, finance/accounting and/or SaaS solutions
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in understanding the Value-Based sales cycle (Discovery to Close)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- A strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance departments
- Experience selling SaaS software to large corporations
- Bachelor’s degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.