Marketing Traffic Manager
BlackLine’s Marketing Traffic Manager is responsible for managing the flow of campaign production requests to ensure that marketing campaigns are completed on time for in-market, go-live execution. They also ensure that resources are available and allocated to support production deliverables within the timeframe requested. The Marketing Traffic Manager works closely with members of the global marketing and shared services organizations to ensure that incoming project requests meet requirements before proceeding into production. They will work with requestors to adjust/update project templates as needed to accommodate custom campaign needs and are empowered to push/pull project tasks based on delays or changes along the production cycle.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Administration - Administrative responsibilities for Marketing Project Management platform
- Intake Review - Review, Reject, Approve all Project Request forms submitted by Marketing
- Resource Utilization - Ensure resource capacity to support project load against deadlines
- Scheduling – manage campaign/task schedules to ensure that production progresses efficiently through its different stages and completes on time. Provides key milestone dates, such as deadlines and re-schedules, for clients to review and approve work
- Project Prioritization/Conflict Management - updates/change requests with Requestor and internal shared services based on changes in delivery based on shifts in priority, delays in production. Be very solutions oriented in resolving project hurdles and when necessary, escalate scheduling conflicts.
- Global Project Perspectives - Document and track global schedules for meetings and campaign schedules, including local holidays that may impact delivery
- Weekly/Monthly Meeting Management -
- Run daily/weekly production standups with internal shared services stakeholders
- Run monthly project alignment meetings with Business Stakeholders to support project forecasting/planning needs around resource capacity, SLAs to timeline, etc.
- Project Management Process SME -
- Primary SME on project management processes
- Primary SME on platform features and functionality
- Understand end-to-end process and technical infrastructure supporting marketing project management.
- Identify opportunities and work with Design Ops to improve processes
- Train Users on platforms and processes as required
- Operate as a liaison to external integrated vendor(s)
- Reporting -
- Provide detailed real-time project/task views and reports for Mktg Meetings
- Provide detailed resource utilization and capacity reporting - real time and trended views.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3-5 year’s experience in traffic management in an agency or in-house environment
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management skills – PMP certified a plus
- High attention to detail
- Strong Soft Skills - communication skills to manage up and down, facilitate conflict/trade off discussions to resolution
- Ability to drive change management
- Ability to work in high stress/fast paced environment
- Ability to work non-standard work hours – early mornings, late hours
- Experience in Wrike, Hive, JIRA, Asana or other project management platform preferred
- Experience in a high-volume B2B marketing environment preferred
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead/moderate meetings
- Strong communication skills to lead meetings and drive to consensus
- stress environments
- PMP certified a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.