Customer Success Intern
The Customer Success Intern will optimize and scale Customer Success resources used to help more customers reach BlackLine nirvana. Working closely with Customer Success Managers, you will learn and then drive innovation of portions of our Customer Success program strategy, including the activities, resources, and relationships necessary to optimize customers’ adoption of subscribed licenses and products, prevent attrition and churn, and continually enhance customer health and satisfaction.
- Show passion for BlackLine application and desire to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Projects to optimize and scale Customer Success Resources may include
- Compile and create a restructured Product Knowledge and Coaching Use Case Library. To include learning and understanding the use case (13th period issues, auto-certification sequences, creative use of templates, etc.), creating a clear write-up, and finding an innovative way for information to be readily accessible in SharePoint.
- Develop resources for Customer Success workshops to help customers solve challenges with specific BlackLine functionality. Learn how a product or feature works, create directions for how to explain the product or feature to a customer (workshop script), and update existing collateral (workshop PPT and materials) with compelling content to be delivered for an online workshop.
- Collaborate on defining and standardizing data used to report CSM activities to our managers and senior executives. Ensure visibility of this data across team, whether in dashboards or reports.
- Find solutions for scalable resources to support and engage a portfolio of customers. Assess our customers commonly asked questions, create standardized answers, and systematize the process. Develop an annual schedule of customer best practice tips sent weekly that could be automated. Define program for annual metric emails and follow up sequence.
- Other duties as assigned
You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Spring 2021 with coursework or experience in accounting.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]