Director, Strategic Alliances (ANZ)
- Develop alliance strategy and GTM plan for each partner.
- Define mutually agreed outcomes/ metrics and obtain partner commitments in areas ranging from practice development, marketing, and sales.
- Confirm priority industry segments and target accounts with partner alliance leads, and work regional sales leadership and sales executives to execute partner sales engagement plans – driving increased pipeline and closed sales.
- Develop and execute well-defined, revenue-driving programs.
- Drive mutually agreed practice development plans that continue growth of each partner's BlackLine practice. Confirm target outcomes via key metrics (BlackLine certifications, FY practice bookings, customer success stories, etc.).
- Align top partner executives (practice leads, industry leads, client teams, etc.) with their BlackLine counterparts.
- Actively promote alliance value proposition for each partner within BlackLine, and the partner’s organizations. Function as a strong advocate for the alliance. Clarify & communicate highest impact metrics (growth, customer success, etc.).
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the alliance programs & investments.
- Orchestrate business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with partner alliance leads, alliance team.
- Ensure effective and timely communications on relevant announcements, programs, and performance – with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver SAP revenue to achieve or exceed BlackLine’s SAP revenue goals in the region.
- Develop and execute well-defined, revenue-driving programs in cooperation with SAP’s and BlackLine’s regional sales leaders.
- Identify and create pipeline generating activities with BlackLine and SAP stakeholders.
- Develop alliance strategy and GTM plan for SAP accounts in the region.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 10+ years’ experience in Partner / Alliance Management managing SI partners including experience with a variety of partner types preferred (e.g. Big 4, Global SIs, boutiques and Regional SIs).
- 5+ years’ experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Existing working relationships with Big 4 / Global SIs strongly preferred
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for large professional services / SI organizations
- Practical experience in supporting definition and delivery of solutions with partner leads/P&L owners
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding targets. Priority given to experience driving influenced revenue or channel sales via partnerships with SIs, Big 4s, etc.
- Strong executive presence & exceptional communication skills (verbal, written). Ability to rapidly engage a diverse audience of internal / external stakeholders and build consensus
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and effectiveness
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Willingness to travel on as-needed basis globally
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred