Test Automation Intern
At BlackLine, we are empowering companies by revolutionizing enterprise financial systems. We began by automating the financial close process and are now innovating ways to improve global financial processes. BlackLine’s drive for continuous innovation has led to recognition as a leader in financial software products. We have automated the financial close process, created global reconciliation software products, and partnered with SAP. To our customers, we bring peace of mind. To our employees, enthusiasm for the value they bring, a progressive work environment that supports work-life balance, and a commitment to their success.
At BlackLine, we understand that there are many paths to a career and recognize that the best candidate for a position is not always the one with the most evident credentials. Our goal is to lead the charge of increasing diversity in technical careers by championing equitable opportunities in paid internship positions regardless of history, experience, or field of study.
The Test Automation Team develops and maintains a selenium based test automation framework, and writes test scripts in C# to automate functional testing of BlackLine products. Learn the art and science of testing, a creative endeavor requiring strong analytical, programming and functional skills.
The role you’re applying for:
What You’ll Do:
- Enhance test automation framework to support new UI components
- Understand product functionality and write test cases to validate it.
- Develop reporting and analysis tools
- You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Spring 2020 or be graduating in 2020
- Experience with any scripting language, such as, PowerShell, Bash, or Python
- Basic knowledge of git, Jenkins and C# programming
- Knowledge of Selenium and DOM in Browsers is a plus
- Curiosity and initiative to help identify and implement technical solutions to challenging problems
- A desire to explore opportunities in a technical field as a member of a team of engineers
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required.
BlackLiners think it’s a great place to work and some others do too: BlackLine has been recognized as one of the best places to work by LA Best Places to work for five years in a row, and as one of the top Technology companies to work for by Fortune magazine, Gartner, and Deloitte’s 500 top Technology companies. We strive to create a challenging and engaging work environment. Please reach out to us if you’re interested in a role with BlackLine!