Salesforce Applications Analyst
- Resolve application issues.
- Provision user accounts.
- Execute data hygiene activities.
- Train Salesforce users and trainers on newly built features, reporting and upgrades.
- Planning and analysis of user requirements to design, configure and administer SFDC including but not limited to APEX code and supporting test classes, Visualforce pages, custom objects/fields, validation rules, process builder, page layout, permissions and workflow rules.
- Document and maintain processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users.
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce and 3rd party application products, features and functionality to recommend and apply improvements to internal business challenges.
- Initiate, plan and execute projects and other assigned tasks as delegated
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related fields.
- 3+ years intense Salesforce experience in Salesforce.com administration and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and learn quickly.
- Working experience of SFDC lightning migration is a plus.
- Experience in software or SaaS industry is a plus
- Demonstrated salesforce administration/configuration and reporting analytics.
- Experience running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight
- A process before tools approach to problem solving
- Working knowledge of 3rd party integrations and Appexchange packages including but not limited to Marketo, DocuSign, GainSight, Apttus, Conga and FinancialForce.
- Customer services oriented.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to assist in creation of functional and prepare technical specifications.
- Must embrace in learning, sharing knowledge and working with changing technology.
- A team player who can collaborate with our internal team and other cross functional teams.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication and problem-solving skills.