BKF Engineers is one of California’s leading Civil Engineering firms with 13 offices statewide, specializing in markets such as Transportation, Healthcare, Mixed-Use, K-12 and Higher Education, Commercial and Civic developments.
Our Sacramento office
Responsibilities may include:
- Administrative duties such as business letters, coordinating office events, formatting specifications, and creating contracts
- Assist engineers and office staff with requested tasks
- Help with office logistics and staff moves
- Welcome new hires by rolling out the red carpet of hospitality
An ideal candidate:
- Is a multitasking administrative guru
- Friendly approachable, team player and comfortable wearing a multitude of hats
- Punctual and ready to work at 8:00 AM
- Has demonstrated creative writing abilities, good oral communication, exceptional organizational skills and is very detail oriented.
- Possesses excellent editing and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Programs
- Is proactive, resourceful and can easily multi-task against deadlines
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- ENR 2017 California's Design Firm of the Year
- BKF is on the "Top 100 Hottest firms" list
- "Top Work Place” 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 by the Bay Area News Group
- ZweigWhite "2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Firms To Work For" Top 100 in the U.S.
- "Best Firm to Work for North Bay" North Bay Business Journal, 8 years in a row
- The chance to work on iconic Bay Area projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Comprehensive benefits package
BKF Engineers provides engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, colleges and universities, cities and counties, governmental agencies, hotels, health care facilities, and large corporations. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1915, the firm has 13 California offices employing 400+ staff. Our project experience includes corporate headquarters, office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, hotels and resorts, justice, public buildings, multi-family housing, educational facilities, retail, industrial, parking, highways, roadways, bridges, and light/heavy rail transit projects.