Project Assistant - Newport Beach
Project Assistant Position
Office administrative tasks such as ordering supplies, coordination lunch meetings, and office upkeep.
Provide active monitoring of staff activities and resolution of outstanding issues in order to increase team efficiency and productivity, minimize items "falling through the cracks", and improve client service. Support management and engineering staff as needed to pro-actively complete overhead items and project deliverables.
Duties would include (but are not limited to) the following:
Assist project manager in preparation of proposals, additional service requests, and scope change e-mails. Update and maintain proposal data base.Assist project manager in monthly project billing and the status of account receivables.
Schedule, track, and monitor meetings and confirm attendance with everyone who is invited to attend the meeting.
Prepare responses to request for proposal by assisting Marketing and Engineering staff in the development of resumes, project sheets, graphics, and overall proposal preparation.
What makes BKF a great choice?
- ENR 2017 California's Design Firm of the Year
- BKF is on the "Top 100 Hottest firms" list
- "Top Work Place” 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 by the Bay Area News Group
- ZweigWhite "2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Firms To Work For" Top 100 in the U.S.
- "Best Firm to Work for North Bay" North Bay Business Journal, 8 years in a row
- The chance to work on iconic Bay Area projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Comprehensive benefits package
BKF Engineers provides engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, colleges and universities, cities and counties, governmental agencies, hotels, health care facilities, and large corporations. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1915, the firm has 13 California offices employing 400+ staff. Our project experience includes corporate headquarters, office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, hotels and resorts, justice, public buildings, multi-family housing, educational facilities, retail, industrial, parking, highways, roadways, bridges, and light/heavy rail transit projects.