2019 Summer Civil Engineer Assistant (Internship)
Are your talents being fully utilized?
ENR 2017 California's Design Firm of the Year
BKF is searching for civil engineering interns with strong technical abilities, and express an interest in land development project design, transportation project design, or water resources and are able to work with a team of engineers on small and large projects. Assignments may consist of geometric calculations and plotting (cross-sections, profiles, etc.), routine hydraulics calculations, site grading calculations and plotting, computer and CAD systems usage, and research/data collection from public agencies.
Requirements: Currently enrolled in B.S. Civil Engineering or related field from an ABET accredited curriculum or equivalent plus appropriate continuing education. 1-2 years of specific civil engineering classes and/or other
What makes BKF a great choice?
- ENR 2017 California's Design Firm of the Year
- BKF is on the "Top 100 Hottest firms" list
- "Top Work Place” 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Bay Area News Group
- ZweigWhite 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 "Best Firms To Work For" Top 100 in the U.S.
- "Best Firm to Work for North Bay" North Bay Business Journal, 8 years in a row
- The chance to work on iconic Bay Area projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Comprehensive benefits package
BKF Engineers provides engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, colleges and universities, cities and counties, governmental agencies, hotels, health care facilities, and large corporations. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1915, the firm has 13 California offices employing 400+ staff. Our project experience includes corporate headquarters, office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, hotels and resorts, justice, public buildings, multi-family housing, educational facilities, retail, industrial, parking, highways, roadways, bridges, and light/heavy rail transit projects.
Redwood City. San