Supervisor Service Center
Main Purpose of the Role
The Supervisor of the Service Center is responsible for leading the Customer Service Team, ensuring the delivery of quality service to both our internal and external customers throughout the entire order process. This role is responsible for developing strategies that build strong business partnerships within other functional areas of the business, identifies opportunities for process improvement and develop strategies that align with Bioventus strategic imperatives.
- Oversees Customer Service call center that is responsible for product servicing & support, technical support, complaint logging and order exception management.
- Monitors workflow and departmental processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifies opportunities and resolves process/service issues; gathers, analyzes and interprets data to determine root cause of errors/nonconformance and implement appropriate corrections/corrective actions.
- Understands internal business processes and leads cross-functional teams in development of new and improved processes.
- Coaches and supervises performance of service center team, ensure focus on functional and company objectives.
- Establishes and measures performance goals for service center representatives. Conducts full performance management and talent development cycle.
- Recruits, hires and trains service center team.
- Manages work and vacation schedules of department to ensure adequate coverage for work volume.
- Develops and delivers presentations for in-house training and education programs for staff, sales representatives and other partners as needed.
Education and Experience (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Bachelor degree and a minimum 2 years related experience OR Candidate without degree should have a minimum of 6 years related experience,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with aggressive deadlines.
- Work closely with other team members and function efficiently under pressure and time restraints
- CRT/PC experience using on-line computer terminal applications or formal training.
- PC experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other related software is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP or other integrated software applications preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled