Supply Chain Planner II
At Bioventus we enable people to resume and enjoy active lives, every day!
Bioventus accomplishes this with its orthobiologic products for bone healing, regeneration and related biosurgery that engage and enhance the body’s natural healing processes. Bioventus currently has more than 750 employees globally; and are rapidly expanding.
Our mission is to become the global leader in Orthobiologics and each year more than 400,000 lives are changed by our products. We are proud of the work we do and the lives we touch.
Do you want to be part of team to make that difference? Does working for a medical company in a young driven international environment interest you?
That is what you can expect working at Bioventus.
Sound good to you? Read on!
Supply Chain Planner II
Raleigh Durham – North Carolina USA / Full time.
This Supply Chain Planner II is responsible for vendor/supply planning, demand planning and purchasing that supports the sales forecast.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and communicate Vendor Supply forecasts, based on a 12 month rolling forecast;
- Set priorities with vendors on Open and future Po’s as well as ensuring SAP delivery dates are accurate;
- Execute replenishment purchase orders and work with Vendors to make changes and/or prioritize based on demand;
- Prioritize Vendor return purchase orders with BV Quality & Vendor;
- Develop and maintain inventory projections based on Supply Forecast;
- Maintain Vendor pricing for all components in SAP;
- Measure performance of vendors with KPI’s such as; on time delivery and order fulfillment;
- Leads and/or participates in projects as needed;
• Ensure raw material availability is in line with finished goods supply plan and production schedule;
- Create demand plan and analyze requirements to identify supply issues;
- Analyze demand vs. distribution to identify increased inventory allocation;
- Collaborate with AP department to ensure suppliers are invoiced correctly in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with quality control department to ensure inventory is managed through quality process in a timely manner to avoid supply risks;
- Completes other duties as assigned.
What do you bring? A feeling for new chances and the drive to take up new challenges
• Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience in planning and buying for manufacturing operations;
- Pharma or Biotech industry prefered;
- Good planning and negotiation skills;
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain, demand planning, and or purchasing;
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English);
- Highly accurate and deadline driven;
- Ability to adapt to rapid change as the business develops, capable of working under pressure and manage time effectively;
- Able to write for and work with a wide range of audiences, from executives to line workers;
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude;
- Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals;
- Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Our ideal new colleague possesses strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills to provide the best services to our directors, customers and employees. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, organized and hard working.
What can you expect from us? Excellent working conditions and a very lively and supportive company culture
- Working in an innovative and international environment;
- Professional and personal development is supported;
- Flat structures;
- Genuine career growth;
- Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do;
- Good work-life-balance;
- A salary, depending on your experience, based on market practice;
- Competitive bonus plan;
- 401K and other benefits.
Besides that, we have a great team of international professionals in place that love what they do and enjoy spending time with each other.
Are you the top talent we are looking for? Apply!
Then apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the ‘Apply’ button
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Bioventus is an equal opportunities employer