Territory Sales Manager - Berlin region
At Bioventus we enable people to resume and enjoy active lives, every day!
Bioventus accomplishes this with its orthobiologic products for bone healing, regeneration and related biosurgery that engage and enhance the body’s natural healing processes. Bioventus currently has more than 750 employees globally; and are rapidly expanding.
Our mission is to become the global leader in Orthobiologics and each year more than 400,000 lives are changed by our products.
We are proud of the work we do and the lives we touch.
Do you want to be part of team to make that difference? Does working for a medical company in a young driven international environment interest you? That is what you can expect working in Territory Sales at Bioventus. Sound good to you? Read on!
Do you want to earn uncapped commission based on your success?
Territory Sales Manager –Berlin region DE - Medical sector
Base Salary plus UNCAPPED bonuses OTE 100K++++
Company car, plus many secondary benefits.
(Medical device knowledge not essential –what is important is a collaborative and consultative sales background, with a passion for health and hunter mentality)
Location: Germany / full-time / Home based
About your role
As a Territory Sales Manager for Bioventus, you are responsible for selling Bioventus’ products to new and existing customers. What makes this role special is that you can use your strategic sales skills to challenge different thinking perspectives and be involved in high level discussions with both surgeons and other key stakeholders at hospitals.
You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
Are you also curious of how the human body works? This job is perfect for you.
What are your tasks? Finding new customers for our innovative products
- You actively seek out new customers and business opportunities;
- Maintaining and protecting existing accounts;
- You develop and execute a business plan that results in exceeding assigned sales quota;
- You identify and engage a wide range of customers and stake holders;
- Full sales pipeline management and growth of assigned territory;
- You conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers;
- You educate healthcare providers in the clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product (Train the Trainer) in order to facilitate effective patient fittings by healthcare providers.
What do you bring? A feeling for new chances and the drive to take up new challenges
- You hold a college degree;
- Minimum 2 years sales experience; with a consultative and collaborative approach;
- 2 - 5 years of proven sales hunting / business development experience;
- Aptitude for technical devices;
- Medical devices and hospital sales experience would be a strong plus;
- MUST have native level German language skills;
- A strong business to business (B2B) selling experience;
- You have strong written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient computer skills (CRM system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are an active learner, seeking and leveraging opportunities to gain new skills, knowledge, and experiences;
- You are able to engage customers by linking their business priorities to Bioventus' value proposition.
Our ideal new colleague possesses strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advice to our (potential) customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
What can you expect from us? Excellent working conditions and a very lively and supportive company culture
● Working in an innovative and international environment;
● Professional and personal development is supported;
● Flat structures, independence within your role;
● Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do;
● Good work-life-balance;
● A salary, depending on your experience, based on market practice.
● Competitive uncapped bonus plans
● Company car
● Flexible work schedule
● Pension and other benefits
Besides that, we have a great team of international professionals in place that love what they do and enjoy spending time with each other.
Are you the Territory Sales Manager we are looking for? Apply!
Then apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the ‘Apply’ button.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Bioventus is an equal opportunities employer.