Sales Rep - Fargo, North Dakota
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve the sales objectives. Sales Representatives will operate within company policies and procedures and demonstrate a high degree of compliant and ethical behaviors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and execute territory business plan that results in achievement of assigned sales quota for assigned products.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products.
- Conduct clinical/reimbursement in-service training programs with appropriate customers.
- Educate patients and health care providers in clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product.
- Assist organization with projects to include but not limited to: test markets, market surveys, product idea evaluations, and competitive research.
- Adhere to inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management.
- Stay current with company communications through the use of technology which includes but is not limited to email, voice mail, conference calls, and meetings.
- Embrace corporate values with regards to process and administrative responsibilities which includes, but is not limited to: Complete and accurate daily office visit entry through CRM, timely submission & management of expenses, completion of all required training assignments on or before the defined deadlines.
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics and compliance by adhering to compliance policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
4 year college degree
1 – 3 years of proven sales experience preferably in the biotech, life science, pharmaceutical, medical device or related industry – strong business to business selling experience
Strong written and oral communication skills
Proficient computer skills (CRM system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled