Coordinator, Global Labeling and Graphics Request Information
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have
BioMarin’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients.
- Process artwork change requests; initiate/manage change control in Trackwise while maintaining a high level of quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete inspection of artwork; coordinate print proofing activities.
- Coordinate the development of artwork for master label copy updates following regulatory guidance, the commercial Style Guide, and other relevant specifications.
- Collaborate with Packaging Operations, Commercial Marketing, Regulatory, QA, other internal departments, and contract artwork design companies to initiate, process, and manage the development of commercial artwork for US and International markets.
- Provide component specimens/samples in support of regulatory agency review, marketing, and commercial needs.
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
bequality-oriented and possess the ability to consistently and constantly maintain an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and adapt to multiple software and systems applications.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and communicate effectively with cross-functional and co-located teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications preferred.
- Proficiency with Trackwise and Oracle or other materials management systems preferred, but not required.
Prefer an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Business, Engineering, Packaging, or Graphic Arts; or 1‑4 years of experience in an applicable area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.