"Be BIG" at Big Mamma
Join our BAR TEAM as BARTENDER! The squadra is growing, and we are looking for very talented people ready for a big challenge: The Best Customer Experience Ever!
LOCATIONS: Gloria (EC2A 3QR), Circolo Popolare (W1T 1HX), Ave Mario (WC2E 8QG) or Jacuzzi (W8 4SH, NEW OPENING JANUARY 2023)
- Highly competitive salary up to £15.50 / hour + tips
- Full time role
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- 28 days of holiday per year (Christmas period OFF: 23th, 24th, 25th December)
- Permanent contract
- Meal on shift
- Employee discount & exclusive access to perks and activities in London
- Referral scheme: "porta un amico" bonus scheme - £ 500 when you refer a friend*
- Continuous trainings, team buildings and career opportunities
- Geographical mobility in UK & Europe
- And much mooore!
- You will be part of a BIG Bar team!
- Expertly make our full range drinks in a fast and efficient way with precision and passion!
- Embody Big Mamma values: you adopt a warm, smiling, professional attitude towards the customer, help your colleagues during service and adopt a "problem solver" attitude.
- Big big Smile!
- Great energy, proactive attitude and team spirit
- Boundless passion for pasta, aperol spritz, pizza, tiramisu e tutti i buoni prodotti!
- Previous experience as bartender, barback would be a plus
- English intermediate, Italian would be a plus
START DATE: ASAP
A BIT MORE ABOUT BIG MAMMA:
Big Mamma is an Italian group founded in 2015 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger.
Our wish is to share the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces, and with a big smile.
Every day, more than 10,000 customers visit Big Mamma restaurants throughout Europe (France, Spain, UK, Germany) and soon on the Moon!
Our strength is in four values: meritocracy, authenticity, excellence and entrepreneurship. They accompany its 1600 employees every day in its ultra-dynamic growth.
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.