"Be BIG" at Big Squadra by Big Mamma
Join the FLOOR TEAM as RUNNER for our restaurant COCCODRILLO in Veteranenstraße 9, 10119 Berlin
- Transparent and competitive salary based on the Bavarian collective agreement plus weekly tips
- Full time role
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- 25 days of holiday per year (Christmas period OFF: 24th, 25th, 26th December)
- Permanent contract
- Transparent and fair pay: a fixed monthly salary plus tips based on the Bavarian collective agreement
- A permanent employment contract with 38 hours per week, over hours are being paid monthly
- Meal on shift
- Employee discount in all our Big Squadra & Big Mamma restaurants
- Referral scheme - 500 euro brutto when you refer a friend
- Continuous trainings, team buildings and career opportunities
- Geographical mobility in Europe
- And much mooore!
As a RUNNER you will be directly responsible:
- of the service and reception of our clients
- of mise en place and service preparation
- of serving dishes and clearing the table
- having an eye everywhere to ensure the best service ;)
- A big smile! Be characterized by your authenticity and dynamism.
- You are a great team member, there are no problems for you, only challenges, and your energy takes you everywhere.
- Your boundless passion for pasta, pizza, tiramisu and all good products is known beyond your circle of friends.
- You are sure you want to grow and learn a lot, you will be in the right place!
- You can speak German and/or English, Italian is a plus
START DATE: ASAP
A BIT MORE ABOUT BIG MAMMA:
Big Mamma is an Italian group founded in 2015 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger. Our wish is to share the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces, and with a big smile. Every day, more than 10,000 customers visit Big Mamma restaurants throughout Europe (France, Spain, UK, Germany) and soon on the Moon! Our strength is in four values: meritocracy, authenticity, excellence and entrepreneurship. They accompany its 1600 employees every day in its ultra-dynamic growth.
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.