Food & Beverage Manager - Munich - Germany
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER GERMANY – MUNICH
BIG MAMMA is the bunch of 1.000 cool guys behind the 13 most iconic italian restaurants & Food Market in UK, France and Spain (Gloria, La Felicità, Pink Mamma, etc) and behind the first truly Italian & authentic delivery brand of homemade pizza, Napoli Gang.
With more than 8.000 clients a day, extremely warm places, an authentic cuisine, products imported directly from Italy, everything 100% fresh and 100% homemade, every new spot gets a mediatic coverage and an infatuation never seen in the sector before.
Brace yourselves, the team is moving to Germany this year to share its culture, its authentic cooking, its joyful italian mess along with its vision of the restaurant industry. Join the team now and be part of this great adventure among a one-of-a-kind team.
As Part of the F&B Team, the Food & Beverage Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Purchase: find products, develop new channels, create new suppliers’ relationships, trades (negotiations), tendering process
- Products sourcing: guarantee products’ “newness” and “perfectness”
- Build a good and strong relationships with the suppliers
- Have a current control of the quality and pre-fixed prices of the products
- Launch and follow the evolution of Easilys (F&B software)
- Perform analysis on the main products families
- Help restaurants’ chefs with the F&B orders placements
- Manage and secure all the restaurant openings in Germany.
- Convey: set up an optimal, responsive, and solid logistics organization, aligned with Big Mamma's development ambition
- Provide reactive solutions to daily restaurant problems (product shortages, delivery errors,...)
- Support restaurants when carrying out monthly inventories in Easilys
- Ensure that Mercuriales (prices and product lists) are up to date for carrying out inventories
- Provide quality service to restaurants
- Set up the logistics plans for the openings of new restaurants.
Offer, Menu engineering and F&B cost optimisation
- Ensure the seasonality of products in the menus & compliance with recipes, in coordination with the Chefs and the restaurants’ directors
- Manage the menus: rotation, content, performance, pricing, menu engineering, respect of the timings
- Manage costs: design menus that optimize Food Costs objectives
- Help the professionalization of restaurant processes (respect of portions and products)
- Manage Easilys and ensure the quality of the data
- Contribute to the respect of the F&B cost objectives set by the group, by setting up the necessary processes and controlling changes in expenses, inventories, and losses.
Languages: German, English
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.